Team Building & Social Responsibility Management
Our mission is to uniquely combine team building with social responsibility by creating groundbreaking non-profit aligned programs. Our innovative programs raise the standards of impact for corporations and non-profits.
Building a Volunteering & CSR plan that works for your team
- We offer volunteering opportunities to suit everyone
- Pick a format that works – online or in-person
- Ensure everyone can participate from anywhere. We offer a variety of in-person and virtual volunteerism with a high non-profit impact. All our programs have engaging activities that achieve a great mix of teambuilding and volunteerism in one!
- Track participation and impact
- Monitor the participation of your program, volunteering hours and donations made at an individual level or companywide.
Why include a team building and CSR strategy at your company:
Supporting employee-driven service and giving is a smart business strategy. In a market saturated by competitors, it can be challenging to differentiate your brand among other businesses, and your company as an employer of choice for new hires. Our programs can set you apart to consumers and help you attract talented recruits and retain employees.
Giving back just makes sense – for your colleagues, your company and your community.
There is proof in the numbers as you can see from these survey reports:
- 91% of consumers expect companies to operate responsibly to address social and environmental issues
- 88% of global consumers agree that a company can take specific actions to both increase profits and improve the economic and social conditions in their communities
- 74% of employees surveyed say their job is more fulfilling when their employer provides opportunities for them to make a positive impact
- 70% of employees say they would be more loyal to a company that helps them contribute to important issues
- 58% of job candidates consider a company’s social and environmental commitments when deciding where to work
- 55% of job candidates say they would work for a socially responsible company, even if the salary was less So we know there is much to gain by engaging employees in community service.
Ready to bring team building and CSR to your team? Let’s go!
Contact us today, and let us help plan the perfect CSR project!